TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," MAY NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. The information, content and/or material available on this Website is solely for the purpose of general information and general interest. SCIF make no representations or warranties with regard to the Materials' accuracy, completeness, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. User should be aware that a significant portion of the Materials include or consist of information that has been provided by third parties and has not been validated or verified by SCIF. In connection with our investment activities, SCIF often become subject to a variety of confidentiality obligations to funds, investors, portfolio companies and other third parties. Any statements we make may be affected by those confidentiality obligations, with the result that we may be prohibited from making full disclosures. Without limitation on the effect of other warnings and disclaimers set forth in these Terms, User should interpret any statements SCIF make (on this Website or otherwise) in that context.
- SCIF and its officers, directors, managers, partners, members, shareholders, employees, affiliates and agents make no representations or warranties and specifically disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Website and any content therein, including any representations or warranties with respect to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, availability, security, accuracy, freedom from viruses, malware or other damaging software, completeness, timeliness, functionality, reliability, sequencing or speed of delivery.
- SCIF reserves the right to cease providing, or to change, the Website and content of such information (or any portion or feature thereof) at any time or frequency and without notice. All content on the Website is presented only as of the date published or indicated and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. Any transactions described on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and may not be representative of all transactions engaged in by SCIF.
- Although certain individuals may be identified on the Website as ‘venture partner’, ‘director’, or ‘executive director’, such titles reflect business usage that is customary within the venture capital and private equity industry and are not intended to indicate that any such individual is actually a partner of any partnership or director of any company as those terms are used for legal purposes.
- All text, images, illustrations, logos, content and other materials on this website are protected by Indian and international laws, including copyright, trademark and other relevant laws. All trademarks, trade names and logos shown on this Website are the property of SCIF including logo of SCIF and/or SPRINT
- The Website is operated and controlled by SCIF in the Republic of India. Access to the Website from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. All persons and entities accessing the Website do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
Limitation of Liability
- SCIF, its officers, directors, managers, partners, members, shareholders, employees, affiliates and agents have no liability with respect to the usage, accuracy and completeness of any Material available on this Website.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the SCIF its officers, directors, managers, partners, members, shareholders, employees, affiliates and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from User’s breach of these Terms or User’s access to, use, or misuse of the Website or content therein. SCIF reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this provision. In such case, User agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting SCIF’s defence of such matter.
Term and Termination
- Subject to this section, these Terms are totally applicable and effective during User’s use of the Website. SCIF reserve the right to suspend or terminate User’s access to use the Website, with or without notice.
- These Terms constitute the entirety of the agreement between User and SCIF regarding the use of the Website and hence, binds the assignees.
- Any unlawful, void, or unenforceable provisions these Terms will be deemed severable from the other remaining Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- SCIF hold a unilateral right to make necessary changes, including modifying content or stop posting any information, to the Website. User’s continued use of this Website after the posting of changes constitutes User’s binding acceptance of such changes.